Your Life

You only have ONE life, and if you believe otherwise, remind yourself that you won't know in your next life, whether or not you completed your bucket-list in the last life...

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Crock pot Stuff

Tis the season, right?
So I've been on the hunt for more and more and more recipe's for my crock pot.... and they have to fill my bottomless pit of a husband up. SO...
Latest was Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli. It turned out like Chicken On Sundae or Turkey on Sundae (I like both of those)
O.M.G. 
I threw a few different recipe's together. 

  1. 4 fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts 
    • put on the bottom of the crock pot
  2. 1 sweet yellow onion chopped (optional)
    • chop and drizzle over the chicken
  3. 2 cans of condensed cream of chicken soup
  4. 2 cans of Cambell's Cheddar Cheese soup
    • mix the soups together 
    • then pour on top of the chicken and onions
  5. 1 bag of frozen broccoli florets (optional)(I should have used 2)
  6. 1 can of corn (drained)
    • I mixed both veggies in with the soups. but it is suggested that the broccoli gets added about 20-30 minutes before serving.
  • Shredded Cheddar Cheese (as much as you want because you put it over the meal on your plate)
  • RICE (whatever rice you want to use. I really wanted to use Rice Pilaf, but I just used Instant White.)
last but not at all least....
  • ANY SEASONINGS YOU WANT-- I used NONE. My husband likes to season his plate and I don't like many seasonings. I don't mind garlic, however this was supposed to be cheesy... not garlicy... and I get carried away with garlic... haha. 
I used 2 forks and pulled the chicken apart to a shred factor and then stirred it all up. 

Then I smothered my rice and threw some cheese on top and yummmmmmm...... I threw some in my lunch for work and forgot the cheese on top... but it was still awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment