Your Life

You only have ONE life, and if you believe otherwise, remind yourself that you won't know in your next life, whether or not you completed your bucket-list in the last life...

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

This is MY Blog...

I feel kind of like... a child at the moment... and not in a good way. There is no reason I should listen and obey anyone... I am my own person! You don't tell me what to do!
You aren't my boss giving me a paycheck!
You are not God and could never be!
You are not my father!
I am an adult and have no one to answer to besides GOD!
You are nothing... nothing to me... at all...
Why should I do anything out of respect for you... Why should I show any kind of respect in your general direction...
I can say what I wish, about who I wish, whenever I wish.
If it is slander, take me to court.
I make it very clear that I don't have a right to judge, and that I am praying for God to remove that from my mind and my heart. I don't want to be judgmental. I don't want to feel hatred towards anyone. But I am human. I am not perfect. And God understands this. And He still loves me and forgives me. He knows my heart, better than I do myself.

This is my blog.

These are MY thoughts. About ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

I may get upset, excited, sad, depressed, WHATEVER and write about it.
WHO KNOWS... WHO CARES.... If You don't like it, don't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment